Marian Home is committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Here are the steps we have taken to protect our residents, staff members, and community:
- Visitors are allowed for out door and compassionate visits at this time.
- We screen ALL workers and visitors
- ALL healthcare workers & employees are required to wear masks
- Community dining & group activities are suspended at this time, 1:1 activities are utilized
- We perform twice daily respiratory checks on all residents
- Please call Danni at 515-576-1138 to make an appoint for all visits, she is available M-F 8am-4:30 pm.
- Please call Jody Lennon, DON to schedule a compassionate visit. She can be reached at 515-574-5910
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 515-576-1138.
Marian Home is a tight-knit retirement community that’s focused on providing faith-based, compassionate care for our residents and staff. Since 1960, our independent living facility has provided senior apartments and long-term, comprehensive care for the neighbors and families of Fort Dodge, IA, and the surrounding region.
We’re committed to keeping our community involved and enriching the lives of our residents each day. Stay tuned to all of our latest announcements, events, career opportunities, and ways to give back.
Call 515-576-1138 to begin your journey.