Marian Home is committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19 in our community. Here are the steps we have taken to protect our residents, staff members, and community:
- Visitors are allowed
- All vaccinated visitors may visit vaccinated residents in their room, common area, outside or arrange a private area of the building
- Visitors that are not vaccinated may visit also but must always wear masks and may visit in an arranged private area or outside
- We screen ALL workers and visitors entering our facilities
- ALL healthcare workers & employees are required to wear masks
- Community dining & group activities are up and running with certain restrictions in place
- We perform daily respiratory checks on all residents
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 515-576-1138.
Marian Home is a tight-knit retirement community that’s focused on providing faith-based, compassionate care for our residents and staff. Since 1960, our independent living facility has provided senior apartments and long-term, comprehensive care for the neighbors and families of Fort Dodge, IA, and the surrounding region.
We’re committed to keeping our community involved and enriching the lives of our residents each day. Stay tuned to all of our latest announcements, events, career opportunities, and ways to give back.
Call 515-576-1138 to begin your journey.